The SoTL Advocate is officially on winter break! We will return with weekly posts, beginning January 11, 2016. The editors of this blog would like to wish you all a wonderful, restful winter break and a happy and very productive 2016.
Perhaps as you have some reflective moments during winter break, you might:
- Suggest an idea or two for future blogs/blog topics in the comments below. Let us know what content you’d like to see here on The SoTL Advocate in the new year!
- Author a 500-800 word blog post, describing:
- a SoTL project you’re considering or implementing
- a reflection on SoTL and it’s role at your university, in your discipline, or as a global effort
- resources to support the application of SoTL for scholarly teaching
Please feel free to email Kathleen McKinney (email@example.com) or Jen Friberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions about blog content or contributions.
Thank you for your readership this year! See you in 2016!